2010-06-15

If I were a boy...

...I would have dressed myself like Milan. I think he has a nice style. I love his t-shirt with Arnold Schwarzenegger, all his cool sneakers, clothes accessoars, jackets and that he often seems to wear white trousers. He is truly a role model for young fashion-conscious guys. Here are some of his best outfits:


White tee with a skull print, grey trousers, rivet belt and a cool jacket. Love his chains on the trousers.




Stylish black and white outfit with shirt, jacket, tie, suspenders and white trousers. The shoes he wears to this outfit is so nice.



Jacket with leather collar, black tee, gray jeans and a stylish white clock. Can it also be a white telephone, he has in his right hand?



Dressed in his favorite colors: purple & black. Tough with rivets on the strap and belt. Like the jacket a lot.



And last but not least, the gorgeous outfit from ESC 2010 in white & blue. The jacket is really cute with the little bear accessoar, also with blinged bears on his belt. About this outfit he said "We wanna look like candies from candy shop". How cute!

Stisni me, kissni me!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Yes, I know, his style (clothes and hair) is inspiring! Was just going fulfill with his own comment about the ESC-costume (we want to look like candies from a candy-shop =uD) before u did yourself. But I think it was planned that he should wear blue trousers to the outfit (see second rehearsal) -but there were some problems with the belt or something.... (seems like it got stucked u-know-where -if u look at the video he keeps on touching at this certain place... feel sorry for him!) I would prefer the blue pants rather than the white ones to be honest :)

    Anyway, let's get a Milan-hairstyle, haha!

    SvaraRadera
  2. :D i also recognized that he wore blue trousers at the rehersal, but i hadn't found out that there were bears on his belt (how cute!!! :3 )
    and he has a white mobile phone (nokia n97) just the same he has got in fejs (face) video

    <3 <3 milan is the best !

    SvaraRadera
  3. The outfit for Eurovision wasn't his choice, nor was the choreography. I think they downgraded everything compared to the Belgrade performance. Especially bad were the girl dancers in Oslo. I didn't like all those stiff poses, especially towards the end when even the male dancers were doing those as well.

    SvaraRadera