2010-06-15

Haircut.

Everyone speaks about Milan's hairstyle. I think it is wonderful and funny that one stands out! Must show you this picture I found here. What do you think? Sure, he looks better in blonde hair right?





I will go to the hairdresser this weekend and thought I could check up an inspiring picture of Milan which I can show my hairdresser. However, I have long blonde hair, but would like to have the same pile and blonde colour as Milan, it would have been cool. Like the image below:


Hihi, so it's not just guys who are inspired by you Milan! :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. StrangeDarkSoul2010-06-15 08:52

    Oh my god, is that Milan on the first picture with the brown hair? Wohoow, looks really better in blonde hair. xDD

    Please post a picture of your new hair after you've done it!! :) I think it's great that Milan is so inspiring. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. You can still see he is a pretty boy with the dark hair - his eye shape and eyelashes, full cheeks, and it looks like he is curling his lips a bit. He does look much more like a Balkan boy with the dark hair though.

    SvaraRadera