2010-08-19

Milan is happy about his fans!



Milan is thrilled over all his support he gets from his fans in Europe! In this video above he says that he is fighting because of the fans.
In the interview they say:
J: "Your fans are worried and they ask how are you reacting on all this articles from magazines (about fight with Grand)"?
M: "I'm lucky because it's so much of them so I'm not worried and they are my biggest support and for them I'll keep fighting and how I am reacting? Well, as you can see I am not reacting and people who are calling themselves journalists are writing lies and they are going to receive some demands and when all that passes, we can work normaly again."

He is really sweet to always mention his fans and I think this is the right way to see him in a concert sooooon, very sooon ;))

After this video, Story.rs published this article. It says:
"Since his fans discovered him, they are the biggest reason for a fight, a video interview he gave to Story portal made a big interest and was soon translated into english and posted on YouTube under the name -Milan Stankovic fighting becuase of fans-, the general enthusiasm his international fans. It is known that the young singer has formed fan clubs in Germany, Lithuania, Poland and Sweden, so it is not surprising that words of praise coming from all parts of Europe. Milan are enthusiastic of the reaction of his fans and are endlessly grateful for the trust and sincere support."


Do you see? They are mention the SWEDISH FANCLUB!!! Wow I´m so glad! We are a lot of fans from Sweden who always will be there for him!

3 kommentarer:

  1. woohoo, Lithuania! ;DDD so he will go to concert to all Europe? ;O wow ;DDD what do it mean, that he has formed fan clubs? xD what is it? where is it? ;D
    P.S. i am not strong in english language and translaitor doesn't help me xD so can you explain to me? ;)))

    SvaraRadera
  2. You have deserved a word of gratitude from Milan. You sincerely supports him. I like your block, its design and information which you represent. Also be not upset, that Milan will not arrive with a concert in September. All ahead, he will be in Sweden! All the best!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hey :)

    Did you receive my e-mail?

    Unfortunately I can't use the QuickTime file you've sent me, because of the stupid program! Sunday will be the last day to send something, so please hurry up and send the video again in another type, for example .avi because I can't change it!

    lots of hugs <3

    Lola

    SvaraRadera