2010-08-03

Interview

Even if I do not understand what he is saying I enjoy hearing his voice in all interviews :-) And in this one he is looking great as usual, sweet laugh!
Here he is talking about the "Zvezde Grande" finale wich he unfortunatley didn't won.




Translation from Youtube:
"Finals of Grand...It was really traumatic.Never before I didn´t have so much stage fright. Everyone was saying and I felt that I was a favorit.It was great but I had more responsibility.When I pass in second round I choose an easier song and the harder "Kao moja mati"and"Krasiva" left for my next performance.I couldn´t imagine I will fall out.When the manifestation started I was already prepared for my next song.I didn´t expect I will tip out. When they called my name I was in shock...!"

2 kommentarer:

  1. This man knows to smile when it is sad ... amazing!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. (Mexican Girl)

    I want to console him!! I love his kid's face, his tenderness! :-)

    SvaraRadera