2010-07-24

No concert?! :(

Today I have got an e-mail from a Julia about the concert in Sweden the 5th of Sep. Julia has been in contact with "Cirkus Arena" where he was supposed to play according to this website. The mail Julia got from "Cirkus" are:

Hello Julia,
Thank you for your email. Milan will not be giving a concert at Cirkus Arena in september as far as I know. If he will be coming in a near future, I´ll get back to you.
Best Regards,
Kristin


Really sad to hear :-( even if I thought that he shouldnt come here. Yesterday I was in contact with his team and they said that is was not possible to, since he is not giving any concerts now, not even in Serbia. They should ask him for me and come back as soon as they could. So my hope is not completley out yet ;-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar