2010-07-29

New Youtube videos.

milansofficial has just posted a few more videos on Youtube! And I am happy that it was two with my favourite song: Jos Uvek. Wich is your favourite Milan song?!




Even if I don't speak serbian I can sing his songs by now ;-) Maybe I have listen to them to much ;-) Even my 5-year old daughter loves his songs and sings the best she can, her favourite song is Ovo je Balkan!


I haven't heard anything more regarding the concert in September but I will tell you all as soon as I know. On saturday german artist Lena is singing "Satellite" in Stockholm, on a summer show - I wish Milan was the winner of ESC because then it might be he who had been performing there on saturday ^^ hehehe!

5 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, you have a 5-year old daughter?
    Sorry, I just had to say that. Wow. ^^
    It's amazing that she also loves Milan!! :)

    "Jos Uvek" is also one of my favourite songs from Milan. And "Face" + "Solo". I just LOVE these songs. And "Nepopravlijvo" of course. :) Oh, and I also love "Opet Ce Se Rode Vraiti". It's so beautiful!! Well.. I just love all of Milans songs, I can't choose one or two. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love Face, Solo, Ovo Je Balkan...accualy all of his songs are great, love them all :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lola > I also have a 2-year old daughter ;-) I am not so young as many of his fans are ;-) Hihi.
    My 2-year old sings "Ovo je Balkan" = "Bakka bakka hop hop hop" ;-)

    No it is not easy to choose a song! We love them all ;-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Awww, that's really cute!! :)
    Give your daughters a big hug from German Milan fans okay? ^___^

    SvaraRadera
  5. (The mexican girl)

    I'm 29 years old, but I'm single, Milan has all ages fans!!

    SvaraRadera