2010-07-12

Milan @ Tabloid.

Here is the clip from Milan's tv-performance last week:



Translation of the interview:

A; Milan, that finger does have something with tv show "Tabloid"? is it part of advertising?
Milan: Now we are going to do some advertising. No, it's more concrete when I show like that
A: It's a good greeting. Tell me, the song sounds very good on Spanish, do you think it's goind to be popular like songs on Spanish like "Macarena" or just in clubs?
Milan: It's very popular in European clubs, but I have heard that we are listened in Uruguay and Mexico. So I'm very glad. For me personaly is more sweet the Spanish is very melodic but we are going on competition with our Serbian version because I don't want to damage our tradition and I think I am presentating our country and I love to... how day said talk Serbian to whole world understands you
A: You succeed with good education and with very good PR of RTS to show the new face of Serbia. Is it difficult to be nice? You did it with nice mannerism to do this campaign dignity. Is that a plan for Europe too?
Milan: Um, that's my plan and now it's the right time to show it. And that is my attitude but unfortunately sometimes you are in ambience who is not like you and doesn't have the same opinion, thinks that to be nice is a defect but I force to with my spontaneity and ice education and behavior presen our country because that is big responsibility. That's not Milan Stankovicthat private can go out whatever or to joke or darn it's much bigger responsibility
A: For the end when we say "This is the Balcan" "This is Belgrade" because they are watching us by satelite in whole world, what to say to all people from ex Yugoslavia ans Serbia and diaspora what is Europe and Balcan. Is it good food, beautiful womens, floats, good music.. What is for you when you say this is the Balcan? What is your definition of Balcan?
Milan: Well that's kinda school definition that is a place with common energy. So, what we have here is very characteristic and the only question is when is Europe going to understand that and accept it on the right way. I will force to that happen this year
A: So you think you ae going to take us to Europe before the politics?
Milan" I think that the music is some kind of esperant and that's the best way to present us especially Balcan. I am Balcan boy I smell of sweat that doesn't exist we are not wild people we are very modern place, consciously and proud of our tradition.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar