2010-07-21

Concert in Sweden?!?!

Oh my god, oh my god!!! I just read that Milan is probably performing in Sweden in September!
Info here:
http://www.lastfm.de/event/1608499+Sverige
But I can not find any info about this somewhere or tickets?! Someone who knows more?
It should really be a dream coming true to see him live!!! :)



I am sorry for being away for a while. I have my summer vacation and have been away on a trip with my lovely family. I sure have missed listen to Milan, but I have all his songs in my iPhone ;-)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Of course I'm not 100 % sure if it's true or not, but I think it is. :) Unfortunately I have no idea where you should buy the tickets. Maybe you could ask for some information from the place, where he performs - this "cirkus" thing. xD If you write an e-mail to them, maybe they can help you. Or you directly call them; there's a phone number posted.

    Good luck! :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lola, yes i know but they are closed for vacation right now :-( I cant hardly wait ;-)
    I have checked the ticket site in Sweden named Ticnet, but there is no tickets there. I find it strange because the "concert" is soon...
    *I cross my fingers*
    /MilanomaniaSweden

    SvaraRadera
  3. If it's true, I guess that it's a more open consert, because "Gehst du hin?" means like "Are you going?" I think.

    SvaraRadera